Great news, Study in the USA! TechGirls is accepting applications. TechGirls Summer Exchange Program in USA, 2022. A 27 days (4 weeks) experience is a dream of every student. TechGirls Summer Exchange Program comes with multiple workshops that are designed to polish the skills also with the partner of the program Center for Enhancement in Engineering Diversity in Virginia Tech University.
TechGirls is a great initiative as the empowerment of female students around the globe is highly admirable. It is a great opportunity for female students that want to proceed in STEM fields in their educational careers. TechGirls Camp will provide Scholarships in all subjects so all the students can choose from diverse options. The program starts from 8th July 2022 to 3rd August 2022.
Study in the USA with TechGirls 2022 Scholarships Application Process to unlock your potential and reach your goals. Not only the TechGirl Summer Exchange Camp boosts the CV of the female students, it also provides female students a safe environment to mingle with a variety of people from various cultural backgrounds which gives them a great deal of exposure. Don’t miss this chance!
Are you interested in Free Online Courses For International Students
Features of TechGirls Summer Exchange Program
- Country: USA
- University: Virginia Tech University
- Financial Coverage:
- Age: 15 to 17 years
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Deadline: 15th January 2022
Benefits to the Students
- The Scholarship covers the visa fees of the students.
- Health Insurance is covered.
- 4 weeks Scholarship provides countless opportunities to learn.
- Local transportation for the students is free.
- Cultural events by Legacy International to provide the best social experience.
- The accommodation is provided. Dormitories for dual occupancy.
- Meals for the students are free. (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Round trip International Airfare, i.e. from home country to the USA.
The students from the list of the countries below are eligible to apply.
- Europe and Eurasia (EUR) – Turkey, Montenegro, Kosovo, Greece, Cyprus, Albania
- Western Hemisphere (WHA) – Suriname, Honduras, Costa Rica, Brazil, Bolivia, Argentina
- South and Central Asia (SCA) – Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan
- The Middle East and North Africa (NEA) – Palestinian Territories, Tunisia, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Algeria
- East Asia and Pacific (EAP) – Vietnam, Taiwan, Mongolia, Indonesia, Fiji, Cambodia
- Sub-Saharan Africa – South Africa, Rwanda, Nigeria, Kenya, Cameroon.
The applicants must meet the criteria below to apply for TechGirls Summer Camp Program
- Must be a national only of the countries mentioned previously.
- Applicant must not have traveled for 3 years to the USA for any Exchange Program. The applicants must not have or little experience traveling to the USA.
- The applicant must be willing to complete a community-based project also will attend at least one additional semester of secondary school when they return to their home country.
- The applicant must show intellectualism and tolerance towards others, with a mature approach.
- A strong grip on English.
- The intention to carry on the higher education in technology should be there.
- The applicant must exhibit advanced skills and a strong interest in mathematics, science, technology, and engineering.
- Must be a female and an age group 15 to 17.
- Students with any physical disability are very welcome to apply.
The applicants must apply online before the deadline. Check the official notification for further information.