Work in Belgium, the NATO Internship program is offering one of the best chances for the students. The students from the NATO Member States are welcome to apply. The NATO Headquarters are inviting the students to work at NATO Headquarters in Belgium. This fully-funded Internship is for your better tomorrow. The students that get selected for this wonderful opportunity will get to work with the most dedicated team at the world’s largest organization. If you belong to the NATO Member States don’t wait anymore.
North Atlantic Treaty Organization NATO is an intergovernmental organization that is working in all parts of the world. The internship offered at NATO is your gateway to a successful tomorrow. Work for 6 to 8 months at this international platform and follow your passion with this opportunity with greater experience.
Work in Belgium as the NATO Headquarters are offering multiple programs for the students. Contribute to the best workforce and gain experience that can help you get more opportunities in the future. With two starting dates in September and March, the internship will be for 6 to 8 months. Do not delay the application at all.
Features of the Internship
- Country: Belgium
- Organization: NATO
- Offer by: NATO Headquarters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies
Benefits to the Interns
NATO provides the best benefits to the interns.
- NATO is one of the best-known organizations in the world.
- The candidates if avail of this opportunity will be able to build and boost their CVs.
- NATO Divisions is offering these internship programs.
- After the three months of service time, interns will be given the leaves, and sick leaves will b eincluded too, during the 2.5 working days every month of service completion.
- The salary isn’t exempted from the taxation.
- The interns will get a monthly stipend.
- Travel expenses at the beginning and end will be given as the return ticket of economy class and for up to 1,200 Euros.
Criteria of Selection
The selection criterion for NATO internships is mentioned for the candidates below.
- The current students and the recent graduates with 1year can apply.
- The interns must be 21 years at the time of application.
- The candidates must belong to NATO Member State.
- The applicant must be in their third year or the highest degree about one year ago.
- The applicant must be proficient in any one of the NATO Official Languages (French/English).
- Applicants may have health insurance.
- The other requirements by Belgian authorities must be fulfilled.
The candidates must apply online. The last date to apply varies for all programs. Apply at the earliest.
The students can also check the official notification for more information that is attached below.