The European University Institute invites African nationals to apply for a fully funded fellowship in Italy. Study in Italy under EUI Young African Leaders Fellowship Program. The Fellowship in Italy is a great way for the candidates to enhance their professional abilities. This Italian Fellowship is for African Candidates. EUI Young African Leaders Program 2022 is fully funded by European University Institute, Italy.
The European University Institute is offering this fellowship as a ramification of Africa-EU cooperation, therefore working on Africa Agenda 2063. This will allow motivating the nationals for a brighter future. The program is going to sharpen their intellectual capability so they can participate in the progressive world. This fellowship is a must-to-apply chance for African nationals so they can create more organizations on the entire continent.
The Fully Funded opportunity in Italy is a doorway to success, allowing the people of Africa to work shoulder by shoulder with the modern world equally. A lot of financial benefits await the fellowship holders. The Africa-EU cooperation fellowship commenced in 2021 and has shown a lot of success. African applicants must not wait for more to apply!
Also, check: How We Get International Scholarships – Fully Funded
Features of the Fellowship
- Country: Italy
- Host: European University Institute
- Duration: 3 months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 7th April 2022
Benefits of the Fellowship
The EUI Young African Leaders Fellowship Program comes with multiple benefits for the candidates.
- The candidates will be able to attend classes covered by the university for three months’ time.
- There is a variety of techniques being used for raising the self-awareness and professional development of the candidates.
- Medical insurance will be covered by the program.
- Travel expense of € 1200 will also be granted.
- Zero EUI taxes.
- A child allowance of € 200 will be given if the child depends on the parent who is applying.
- A family allowance of € 300 will be given if the applicant is living with a partner.
- A monthly stipend of € 2500 will be given to students during their stay.
Who can Apply?
The eligibility criteria for the applicants are mentioned.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 35 years.
- The candidate with no previous social experience can apply if they exhibit their concept and ideas on how they will bring reform.
- The offer is only for African nationals who live in Africa.
- The candidate will have to stay in Haly for 3 months.
- Both African males and females are eligible.
How to Apply?
The students can apply online. The candidates will have to apply before 7th April 2022. The interested candidates can also check the official notification for more details.