Study in Canada, University of Winnipeg announces Entrance international Scholarships. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree Scholarships are being offered at the University of Winnipeg for the year 2022. Apply for a Scholarship in Canada with this wonderful opportunity, ensuring a secure future for its students.
International Scholarships are a great way to study abroad, Application-Required Entrance International Scholarships at the University of Winnipeg offer $48,000 award to the students to lift the financial burden off their shoulders. Located in Manitoba, Canada, the University of Winnipeg is one of the best public research institutes in the country. Being ranked at 41st position the University of Winnipeg offers undergraduate departments of business and economics, art, science, kinesiology, and education and applied health as well as graduate programs.
Scholarships for the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees where both domestic and international students can apply are the best way to study abroad. Based on the admission average some awards will be automatically applied whereas the others will require applications. The students (who are successful in acquiring the application-required entrance award) must register for classes in the session for which they have received the award. Apply to try your luck today!
Features of the Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Winnipeg
- Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- Financial Coverage: $48,000
- Deadline: 1st March 2022
Benefits of the Scholarships
The University of Winnipeg offers a variety of support to the students. Apply for Application-Required Entrance International Scholarships at the University of Winnipeg, Canada today.
- An award of $48,000 will be granted to the applicant.
- The University of Winnipeg provides an excellent environment to flourish academically and nurture personally.
- There are varieties of academic programs which are offered at the university.
The applicants for Application-Required Entrance International Scholarships at the University of Winnipeg must meet the following criteria
- Both domestic and international students can apply.
- Students must show good academic records and enthusiasm to progress academically.
- The students need to have a grade average of 85% from 12th-grade high school courses which are used for general admission or a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
- For English Language Proficiency following scores must be achieved:
- CanTest– 4.5
- IELTS– 6.5
- TOEFL IBT-86
How to Apply?
The applicants will apply online for the Application-Required Entrance International Scholarships at the University of Winnipeg. Documents that are required must be submitted online before 1st March 2022. For further details check the official notification.