DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) is a United States copyright law that provides a framework for addressing copyright infringement on the internet. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on Educationdesk.info, you can submit a DMCA takedown request. To do so, please follow the instructions below.
DMCA Takedown Instructions:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon, or if multiple copyrighted works have been infringed upon, please provide a representative list of such works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing upon the copyrighted work listed in Step 1. This should include the URL or other specific location on Educationdesk.info where the infringing material is located.
- Provide your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document with your electronic signature.
Please send the written infringement notice to our designated agent at the following email address: [insert email address here].
We will review your DMCA takedown request and take appropriate action as required by law. Please note that Educationdesk.info reserves the right to remove any allegedly infringing material without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
Thank you for your cooperation.